Practice Your English & Forum

As anything in life, practice makes us better, and English is not the exception. This blog has been designed to help you improve your language skills in English, so please feel to explore it and contribute with your posts and comments. Remember to read the instructions first. You can also send suggestions to aariosvel@gmail.com.

The Author

20200123

A WINTER SUNSET-Alejandra Meza Basurto



I took this photo in Yauyos, Peru. I was back to Huancayo, after visiting my mother's land, when in the afternoon this majestic and mysterious landscape was observed, which I felt nostalgia, I observed a rainy winter sunset and I also watched the vicuñas that always live in the puna.

The surprising thing is that I had not seen in person before red hills, I thought that the images I had already seen in photos were manipulated.


No comments:

Post a Comment