Practice Your English & Forum

As anything in life, practice makes us better, and English is not the exception. This blog has been designed to help you improve your language skills in English, so please feel to explore it and contribute with your posts and comments. Remember to read the instructions first. You can also send suggestions to aariosvel@gmail.com.

The Author

20200123

My best trip - Camayo Parra Rafael


Last year, I traveled with my family to Mexico. We went to the beach and to Chicen Itza.  I had a funne experience in Mexico. When I and my family were playing on the beach, I saw an ice cream maker. When I went to see waht ice cream flavors the man was selling, I asked if he had strawberry flavor and wehn mexicans don't understand something,they usually say "mande" and when the men told me that, I didn't know what to say. After that a lady who was near explained to me why they say that word, which was strange to me. I told my parents what happened to me and they laughed. That experience was fun for me and that's why I keep laughing when I remember what happened.
On that trip I could do many things and I have many photos of what I did, I have photos swimming with turtles, when I was playing basketball with my cousin, when I was playing with an iguana.
I think that trip was the best because for the first time I left my country and I got to know another culture.

1 comment: