Practice Your English & Forum

As anything in life, practice makes us better, and English is not the exception. This blog has been designed to help you improve your language skills in English, so please feel to explore it and contribute with your posts and comments. Remember to read the instructions first. You can also send suggestions to aariosvel@gmail.com.

The Author

20200122

Animal’s concentration - SALAZAR ZULEMA


I took that picture last Monday night. I was watching TV on my sofa with my little cat. It's called Baby. My cat has slept for an hour. But right now, Baby woke up. I do not remember what I was seeing on TV. I guess the movie was interesting, so my cat also started watching TV. At that moment, I took the picture because I wanted to show my sister how the cat concentrated. But when I saw the image, I thought my cat was in a dramatic pose like a meme. I started laughing while Baby looked at me. Now, I think this picture has many different means. Maybe the concentration the animal's concentration, look into the void, etc. Maybe if I make a meme with this picture, Baby will be famous. I do not know. But I want to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment