Practice Your English & Forum

As anything in life, practice makes us better, and English is not the exception. This blog has been designed to help you improve your language skills in English, so please feel to explore it and contribute with your posts and comments. Remember to read the instructions first. You can also send suggestions to aariosvel@gmail.com.

The Author

20200123

writing 2

THE HUACACHINA - ICA 
 (Valeria INGA TOLENTINO) I05
When I took this foto the last year on vacation my family and me went to Ica, We hired a tour to know new places. The first day there, we were meeting the principal places in the city from ica, like Huacachina and the dunes. It is an amazing place, the sandboxes are very incredible, but my mom was afraid with this, because the driver was driving very fast. Though I hate the sand, but in Huacachina i felt very relaxed. 

1 comment: