Practice Your English & Forum

As anything in life, practice makes us better, and English is not the exception. This blog has been designed to help you improve your language skills in English, so please feel to explore it and contribute with your posts and comments. Remember to read the instructions first. You can also send suggestions to aariosvel@gmail.com.

The Author

20200123

BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPE: Krisbel Castro


 I took this photo in Huancaya, Yauyos. The lagoon that you can see is called the turquoise lagoon, the people who live there told me that it is called that because all the water is turquoise. My family and I only spent one day in this place, but it was really relaxing. We were walking to know the whole place when we saw  that lagoon that has small waterfalls and I thought that I should have a picture of that place to always remember, since the landscape was beautiful. It is definitely the best photo I could have taken to not forget this place.




No comments:

Post a Comment