Practice Your English & Forum

As anything in life, practice makes us better, and English is not the exception. This blog has been designed to help you improve your language skills in English, so please feel to explore it and contribute with your posts and comments. Remember to read the instructions first. You can also send suggestions to aariosvel@gmail.com.

The Author

20200123

our family trip / Gianella Lopez Gallardo / I05

I took this photo in Cusco in Machu Picchu exactly. I traveled with my family with my mom, dad and my brother, we passed many things since we arrived.
We visited many places but the one I liked the most was Machu Picchu because we took many photos is amazing as everything is built of stones.
The last day we met a woman, she was from Huancayo, she was 20 years old her name was Sofia.
Sofia took a very cool photo that was my favorite, but I lost that photo returning to my city. I was very sad because that photo was my favorite.
Later, when I saw more photos on my cell phone I found this photo I also like very much, I took this photo of the landscape with my brother 

No comments:

Post a Comment