Practice Your English & Forum

As anything in life, practice makes us better, and English is not the exception. This blog has been designed to help you improve your language skills in English, so please feel to explore it and contribute with your posts and comments. Remember to read the instructions first. You can also send suggestions to aariosvel@gmail.com.

The Author

20200123

So? - Navarro Palpa Alison (intermediate 05)


When I took this photo las year on vacation all my family and me wanted to visited Callao, because my parents like to see graffiti and also statues. So, my family dicided to visit Callao.I really like this photo for two reasons, first because I like this park of Callao, I think is the most beautiful park that I never saw before. And the other reason is because when I took this photo my father told that in Callao everybody could steal me, at the first time I thought that is false but  minutes later someone stole my wallet and my cellphone. Then my mother told me that was a very dangerous area for all the assaults that were there. So,¿Why she wanted to go there if she knows that is a dangerous area?
So, when I see this photo I always remeber that day and I ask me What happened with my cellphone?

1 comment: