Practice Your English & Forum

As anything in life, practice makes us better, and English is not the exception. This blog has been designed to help you improve your language skills in English, so please feel to explore it and contribute with your posts and comments. Remember to read the instructions first. You can also send suggestions to aariosvel@gmail.com.

The Author

20200123

An unknown roof - Jaisson Rojas M.

I took this photo on the last vacation in summer. The lips that you can appreciate belongs to an unknown girl. Now, i can't remember with specifically details buy it all began when me and the boys went to party not so far from Huancayo. We were dancing, having fun and of course getting drunk till i remember. When I woke up I saw a different roof and I thought : " I need to get out of here". But then, I noticed a  girl sleeping right next to me. The story isn't even close to end but that's how i get this 

picture 

1 comment: