Practice Your English & Forum

As anything in life, practice makes us better, and English is not the exception. This blog has been designed to help you improve your language skills in English, so please feel to explore it and contribute with your posts and comments. Remember to read the instructions first. You can also send suggestions to aariosvel@gmail.com.

The Author

20200123

The Last Photo - Joseph Adrian Ortega Balbin



I took this photo in Oxapampa, Peru. Last year I traveled to this relaxing and beautiful place, in this photo you can see the principal street. My family and I spent a few weeks there visiting that area. Let me tell you that this is the best city in the world because I stayed, exactly, here 3 weeks and all the time wich I stayed here I enjoyed all, from the weather to the food. Also, the worst part of a trip is the final. But until the last minute, 5: 30 approximately I had a great idea took this photo, I need to say that I´m not a professional photographer, but when I took this photo my dad was driving to return to Hcyo, while I tried to discover best angle for the photo. This is the las part of the street and I accidentaly only took a photo then 4 hours later I forgot that I took that photo.Then for this writing I search my oldest photos and I found this picture, was good lucky I think, anyway this is my story I hope you like it.

1 comment: