Practice Your English & Forum

As anything in life, practice makes us better, and English is not the exception. This blog has been designed to help you improve your language skills in English, so please feel to explore it and contribute with your posts and comments. Remember to read the instructions first. You can also send suggestions to aariosvel@gmail.com.

The Author

20200129

Fwd:



---------- Forwarded message ---------
De







I took this picture when I was walking through miraflores with my brother. We were eating a delicious mcdonalds burger        it was amazing to see so many people gathered together Peruvians, Argentines and Brazilians. They were all eating in the restaurants but I saw something very particular the Brazilians were encouraged to their team and I heard they insulted the Argentines .I was surprised .

gersong vega romero

No comments:

Post a Comment